Hello. I’m Lou. This is my very first post here, so that I guess I might need to introduce myself… briefly, at least. ☺
The name Lou is my English name. But I haven’t used it for any official purpose. Many of my friends don’t even know I have one, I believe. I’m from Okinawa, Japan. I would be proud of saying I’m Okinawan, yet I will never be hurt being recognised as a Japanese. Same thing anyway. Currently living in Southeast England as a university student. I’m not going to mention my personalities here. Because I can be nice, bad, friendly, shy, trustworthy, generous, silly, mean, naughty… you know, anything. Or… nothing. lol
I speak Japanese, my native tongue. With an Okinawan accent when talking to my family and Okinawan friends. Not brilliant at the Okinawan dialect, to be honest. My second language is English. But I’ve never been confident in my English skill. Ah. I’m learning Latin, the dead language! Not a beginner, you could say, but please let me have my dictionary with me when talking to the Pope. I’m learning Ancient Greek as well. Just begun. It’s fun. My ultimate goal is Plato’s “The Republic”... perhaps?
This blog is going to be only a personal diary of an ordinary girl, which you might find very boring to read. :p
Anyway. I’ll come here and add a post once in a while.
Lou xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment