Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Fourth Post: Weekend... and Stormy Monday

I stayed at my boyfriend’s over the weekend. Spent a wonderfully relaxing time together. Although the journey home by train took much longer than the usual (4 hours!), it wasn’t disastrous. I was able to concentrate on reading a philosophical article anyway…

And next day… Monday morning was horribly windy and rainy. I didn’t need to open my eyes to know that. Listening to the sounds of the rain beating the window, I felt like refusing to wake up to look outside and skipping Greek lesson that was supposed to start at 9am. But I did go… Only five turned up for the lesson that morning – I’m one of the good students! hehe.

During the lesson, the weather got worse and it reminded me of my hometown Okinawa where typhoons often hit in summer. And I was thinking that I didn’t want to go home in such a weather.

But after the lesson, I went out to find that it was miraculously sunny. Wow sunshine! Unbelievable. Where have the wind and rain gone?! Well, it didn’t last for a long time, though. The weather was so unstable yesterday…

No comments: